Lower intermediate B1 August
Skills you’ll learn during this course:
You can understand and communicate about every day life topics such as shopping, family, work, ...
You can talk about about your educational background.
You can explain your career.
You can understand and communicate in the past but not fluently. (yet 😅)
You can communicate about your career with basic sentences and expressions related to your industry.
You can describe your life and your family in the present and past tenses.
You can talk about your working and personal environment.
You can ask for information.
You can express wishes.
You can express plans in the future.
You can express obligations.
Grammar you may study during this course
- Le plus-que-parfait
- Le conditionnel présent et le conditionnel passé
- Les hypothèses
- Le subjonctif présent
- Les relations logiques
- Les pronoms relatifs complexes
Level B1 according to the European council:
- You can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- You can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- You can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
- You can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
What will you do during the class?
- Round table and discussions
- Answering questions about homework or other aspect of the language
- New grammar point
- Practice and more discussion
The description of the content of the course is only informative. This structure may vary depending. Classes are live and so the content will be adapted to students and their needs. The speed of your learning will depend on the general engagement of the group and your own work between classes. Attending classes only without work on your own will slow down your learning and the one of the group. Be a team player. It’s important.