False beginner A2 July
Skills you’ll learn during this course:
You can understand and communicate about every day life topics such as shopping, family, work, ...
You can talk about about your educational background.
You can explain your career.
You can understand and communicate in the past but not fluently. (yet 😅)
You can communicate about your career with basic sentences and expressions related to your industry.
You can describe your life and your family in the present and past tenses.
You can talk about your working and personal environment.
You can ask for information.
You can express wishes.
You can express plans in the future.
You can express obligations.
Grammar you may study during this course:
- Revision of the present tense if needed
- Le passé composé
- The use of Imparfait and passé composé
- Les articles
- Les prépositions
- Les pronoms compléments
- Les pronoms relatifs simples
- Le futur simple
Level A2 according to the European council:
- You can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- You can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- You can describe in simple terms aspects of your background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
What will you do during the class?
- Round table and discussions
- Answering questions about homework or other aspect of the language
- New grammar point
- Practice and more discussion
The description of the content of the course is only informative. This structure may vary depending. Classes are live and so the content will be adapted to students and their needs. The speed of your learning will depend on the general engagement of the group and your own work between classes. Attending classes only without work on your own will slow down your learning and the one of the group. Be a team player. It’s important.