Complete beginner July
Skills you’ll learn during this course:
Introduce yourself and others.
Understand when someone introduces themselves.
Express yourself mostly in the present tense.
Ask basic questions such as address, job, position,...
Exchange small tax about the weather, holidays,...
Describe people, places and things.
Talk about yourself, your tastes, hobbies and uses.
Ask for basic information.
Understand and use everyday expressions with basic sentences.
Grammar you may study during this course:
- The present tense
- Les adjectifs
- Le futur proche
- Le masculin et le féminin
- La négation
- Les numéros
- Vocabulary : food, transport , every day life
Level A1 according to the European council:
- You can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- You can introduce yourself and others and you can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where you live, people you know and things you have.
- You can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
What will you do during the class
- Round table and discussions
- Answering questions about homework or other aspect of the language
- New grammar point
- Practice and more discussion
The description of the content of the course is only informative. This structure may vary depending. Classes are live and so the content will be adapted to students and their needs. The speed of your learning will depend on the general engagement of the group and your own work between classes. Attending classes only without work on your own will slow down your learning and the one of the group. Be a team player. It’s important.