B2 and advanced September
Skills you’ll learn during this course:
You can understand technical speech.
Understand native speakers in a professional context and interact with them.
You can speak spontaneously and fluently.
You can communicate clearly with details.
You can express easily and clearly a point of view, perspective.
You can understand audio for native speakers.
Easily intervene in professional situations in French and with French speakers .
You can express an idea and provide its advantages and disadvantages
You can express hypothesis in the past, present and the future.
You can identify when to use formal or informal speech.
You can interact about a piece of information by giving an opinion and their position on it .
Grammar you may study during this course:
- The past perfect
- The present and past subjunctive
- The past conditional
- The anterior future
- The conditionals
- The simple and complex relative pronouns
- The reflexives
- The hypothesis
- The conjunctions
- The linking words
- The transitionals
- The complex personal pronouns
- The direct and indirect pronouns
- The passive form
- The indirect speech in the present and in the past
- The gerund
- The present participle
- The imperative form
Level B2 according to the European council:
- You can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization.
- You can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- You can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
What will you do during the class?
- Round table and discussions
- Answering questions about homework or other aspect of the language
- New grammar point
- Practice and more discussion
The description of the content of the course is only informative. This structure may vary depending. Classes are live and so the content will be adapted to students and their needs. The speed of your learning will depend on the general engagement of the group and your own work between classes. Attending classes only without work on your own will slow down your learning and the one of the group. Be a team player. It’s important.